Thursday, December 11, 2008

Partied Out

It's been a few days and 2 work parties, and work parties for me means wine parties with excellent food and wine people geeking out on great wines.

I am immensely lucky, treated super well, lavished with the best wines on the planet, and all that good stuff. It is fun to be in the wine business. The first party had tons of great Champagnes followed by French wines of the still variety. The second party had tons of great German wine including some half bottles of Goldkapsels and Beerenauslese that always seem to get my attention.

Having said that, I'm very tired!

I hope all of you out there are also enjoying some fun and festive holiday parties.

1 comment:

Samantha Dugan said...

I understand your words....like partied and out but put together like that that, "partied out" I. I just don't know what that means...snicker